- The SKB Fire Rated Steel Doors are designed to replace conventional fire doors. Steel doors are more durable and reliable and most importantly it requires less maintenance.
- Choose between different designs of European mortised locksets including stainless steel level handle. Interchangeable lock cylinders and multipoint locking hardware.
- Surface finishing options include scratch resistant powder coating or Italy Decoral® wood effect coating or anti-bacterial powder coating
- Optional features include:
- See-through glass panel
- Steel Frame – 120 minutes fire rated with insulation fabricated from galvanised steel of 1.5mm thickness with reinforced backplates and protection cover for hinges, closers and lockset’s strikers. Single coat of anti-rust primer as standard finishing
- Door panel – made of galvanised steel of 0.8mm thickness with solid calcium silicate core. Fire-resistant strips installed with expansion pins for increased fire safety. Each door panel comes with approved and tested door closer and branded European quality mortised level handle lockset with interchangeable key cylinder with panic functions safety and thumb turn for easy handling.
- Steel doors are tested to minimum of 100,000 operating cycle test by SIRM.
- Flat Type Hinge – Fabricated with 4.0mm thick 304 stainless steel with stainless steel screws. Door panel comes with 3 pieces of hinges as minimum standard.
- Automatic Stainless Steel Flush Bolt for double panel doors – Imported UL US listed automatic flush bolts shall keep door panels intact with steel frame when fire door is shut.
- Automatic door selector for double panel doors – Aluminium encased surface mounted flush to the upper frame for automatic selection of sequence of door panel closing mode
- Finishing – steel frame and door panel are applied with single coat of anti-rust primer as minimum standard
- For detail specifications of the Insulated Fire-rated Steel Door, kindly drop us an enquiry via Enquire Now
- Malaysia Standard – MS1073 Part 3 Insulated
- British Standard – BS476 Part 22; UL10B for non- insulated fire rated door