- The SKB Blast Resistant Steel Door is custom designed to withstand the blast impact under high-risk high-impact conditions for both interior and exterior environment. This is especially important for industrial labs and warehouses containing explosives and hazardous articles.
- The solid steel blast resistant door can withstand active pressure up to 30Kn/M2. It is commonly used in military bunker, chemical and pharmaceutical laboratories, research buildings, power stations, ammunition and high risk articles’ warehouses and depot.
- Low maintenance, strong & heavy duty design
- SIRIM tested for 100,000 counts of operation cycle
- Optional features include:
- Automatic door closer
- Peephole viewer
- Kick and Push Plate
- Stainless steel door sill
- Dust proof flush bolt catch
- Weather stripping
- Door frame – Fabricated from 1st grade high carbon steel C-channel reinforced with solid steel bar. Comes with anti-rust primer on the inside and exterior surface. Installed with a PVC gasket and aluminium frame at perimeter of frame.
- Door panel – Designed and made with 2 pieces of face sheet minimum of 10mm thickness reinforced with C-channels in between. Comes with anti-rust primer on the inside and exterior surface.
- Door hinges – galvanised steel heavy duty hinges of 20mm thickness and optional for stainless steel heavy duty hinges of 10mm thickness
- High quality imported lockset
- For more detailed specifications, kindly drop us an enquiry
- SIRIM, BS 476 Part 22, UL10-B