- The SKB Horizontal Shutters is ideal for openable compartmentation at void areas, escalators, travelators, truck dumping access, special purpose top or bottom void access and many more.
- In many instances, the Horizontal Shutters is used for fire protection and safety & security barrier during closing hours and also shade and weather protection for sky roof and void access.
- The Horizontal Shutters are also tested and recognised by local and overseas certifications for 1-hour, 2-hour and 4-hour fire-rated.
- The traveling path for the horizontal shutter can be as far as 50000 mm.
- Architectural grade outdoor UV protected powder coat finishing.
- 1-hour, 2-hour or 4-hour fire rated specifications.
- Straight or Escalator (Zig-Zag) Travel Path.
- Single-span or double-span at varied lengths.
- Motorised and non-motorised method of closure.
- Standard or delay-timer type of closure. Delay timer refers to shutters begin closing after a pre-set time when fire signal is received.
- Optional features include:
- Fail-safe 24vdc E-S-400 electric releaser
- Extra upper limit safety switch
- Air pressure safety bottom sensor
- Wireless remote control
- Typhoon rated designs
- Guide silencer strips
- Automatic Reset for Fire Shutters (ER-A)
- TÜV SÜD PSB Singapore Standard SS489.
- British Standard BS 476 Part 22.
- Exova Warringtonfire UK.