- The SKB DSMS are recognised as the concept design of the renowned Industrial Building System (IBS). The key attributes of the DSMS is the high precision installation quality with improved design for smooth opening and closing. The built-in architrave neatly closes and seals all mortar joints and corners.
- THE DSMC is also designed for low maintenance and effectively reduces noise and heat penetration at the same time. It can also custom designed to be operated manually or automatically with a motorised operation.
- The DSMC adopts the perimeter installation where the frame is installed against a pre-determined RC or wall with stainless steel screws and non-acidic and non-shirking high quality silicon.
- Insect screen add-on is available in both window and sliding door designs
- Motorised and Non-motorised method of operation
- Available in casement & top hung swing windows; and sliding windows and doors profile
- The DSMS sliding windows and doors comes with anti-finger pinching protection stoppers, heavy duty sliding door locking mechanism and anti-push up safety panels.
- Optional features include:
- Aluminium welding edges for smooth and rigid edges, earthquake-resistant, and superior standard of water tightness
- Motorised window opener with low noise and wireless remote-control operated opening and closing fitted with obstacle auto sensor
- Choose between standard RAL powder coating finishing or Italy Decoral® wood effect coating finishing
- Built-in architraves (picture)
- Perimeter frame joint made of 2mm to 4mm thickness extruded aluminium and T6 treatment; and solid reinforced angular inserted joints.
- Rain and air tight gasket are of high quality Santoprene with non-shrinking treatment
- Superior quality hardware used in DSMS including Giesse, GU, BKS quality hardware and fitted with multi-point locks and heavy duty hinges.